- Bolton CE, Stocks J, Hennessy E, Cockcroft JR, Fawke J, Lum S, McEniery CM, Wilkinson IB, Marlow N. The EPICure Study: Association between Hemodynamics and Lung Function at 11 Years after Extremely Preterm Birth. J Pediatr. 2012 Oct: 161(4): 595-601. Epublished May 9th 2012.
- Moore T, Johnson S, Hennessy E, Marlow N.
Screening for autism in extremely preterm infants: problems in interpretation.
Dev Med Child Neurol. 2012 Jun;54(6):514-20.
- Johnson S, Marlow N, Wolke D.
Assessing educational outcomes in middle childhood: validation of the Teacher Academic Attainment Scale. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2012 Jun;54(6):544-51.
- Draper ES, Alfirevic Z, Stacey F, Hennessy E, Costeloe K; EPICure Study Group.
An investigation into the reporting and management of late terminations of pregnancy (between 22 +0 and 26 +6 weeks of gestation) within NHS Hospitals in England in 2006: the EPICure preterm cohort study. BJOG. 2012 May;119(6):710-5. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03285.x. Epub 2012 Mar 7.
- Petrou S, Johnson S, Wolke D, Marlow N.
The association between neurodevelopmental disability and economic outcomes during mid-childhood. Child Care Health Dev. 2012 Feb 28. Epub ahead of print.
- Gallagher K, Marlow N, Edgley A, Porock D. The attitudes of neonatal nurses towards extremely preterm infants. J Adv Nurs. 2012 Aug;68(8):1768-79.
- Moore T, Johnson S, Haider S, Hennessy E, Marlow N.
Relationship between test scores using the second and third editions of the Bayley Scales in extremely preterm children. J Pediatr. 2012 Apr;160(4):553-8. Epub 2011 Nov 1.
- Costeloe K.L., Hennessy E.M., Haider S., Stacey F., Marlow N., Draper E.S. Short term outcomes after extreme preterm birth in England: comparison of two birth cohorts in 1995 and 2006 (the EPICure studies). BMJ 2012; 345:e7976 doi.
- Moore T., Hennessy E.M., Myles J., Johnson S.J., Draper E.S., Costeloe K.L., Marlow N. Neurological and developmental outcome in extremely preterm children born in England in 1995 and 2006: the EPICure studies. BMJ 2012; 345:e7961 doi.
- Simms V., Gilmore C., Cragg L., Marlow N., Wolke D., Johnson S. Mathematics difficulties in extremely preterm children: evidence of a specific deficit in basic mathematics processing. Pediatr Res 2012 Nov 19. doi.