Scientific papers in peer review journals
- Screening for autism in preterm children: diagnostic utility of the Social Communication Questionnaire. Johnson S, Hollis C, Hennessy E, Kochhar P, Wolke D, Marlow N. Arch Dis Child 2011 Jan 96(1):73-77. Epub 2010 Oct 27. PubMed PMID:21030372.
- Screening for autism in extremely preterm infants: problems with interpretation T.Moore,S.Johnson, E.Hennessy, N.Marlow Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, awaiting publication.
- Educational outcomes in extremely preterm children: Neuropsychological correlates and predictors of attainment. Johnson S, Wolke D, Hennessy E & Marlow N. Developmental Neuropsychology 2011, vol 36:1, 74-95.
- Clinical pulmonary function testing for children with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Lum, S., Bush, A., & Stocks, J. Pediatr Allergy Immunol Pulmonol 2011. Epublished ahead of print 2011 March 12.
- McEniery CM, Bolton CE, Fawke J, Hennessy E, Stocks J, Wilkinson IB, Cockcroft JR, Marlow N Cardiovascular consequences of extreme prematurity: the EPICure study.J Hypertens. 2011 Jul;29(7):1367-73.
- Johnson S, Marlow N. Preterm birth and childhood psychiatric disorders.
Pediatr Res. 2011 May;69(5 Pt 2):11R-8R.
- Johnson S, Wolke D, Hennessy E, Marlow N. Educational outcomes in extremely preterm children: neuropsychological correlates and predictors of attainment.
Dev Neuropsychol. 2011;36(1):74-95.
- The “Teacher Academic attainment Scale” (TAAS): A brief, psychometrically sound outcome measure of educational attainment in middle childhood [abstracts]. Johnson S, Marlow N & Wolke D. Submitted to the PAS Annual Meeting, Denver, April 2011
- Predicting educational outcomes in extremely preterm children: the value of long term follow-up.[abstracts] Johnson S, Wolke D, Hennessy E & Marlow N. Submitted to the PAS Annual Meeting, Denver, April 2011
- The EPICure-2 Study: have neurodevelopmental outcomes improved after extremely preterm birth in England? A comparison of birth cohorts from 1995 and 2006. [Abstracts] T Moore, S Johnson, E Hennessy, P Chisholm, S Haider, N Marlow PAS Annual Meeting Denver April-May 2011
- Comparing developmental outcomes over time: defining the relationship between the Bayley-III and the BSID-II. [Abstracts] T Moore, S Johnson, S Haider, E Hennessy, N Marlow PAS Annual Meeting Denver April-May 2011
- Has growth in extremely preterm children changed over time? A comparison of national cohorts born in 1995 (EPICure-1) and 2006 (EPICure-2). [Abstracts] P Chisholm1, T Moore1, E Hennessy2, S Haider2, S Johnson3, N Marlow1 PAS Annual Meeting Denver April-May 2011
- The Bayley-III cognitive and language scales: how do scores relate to the Bayley II? [Abstracts] Moore T, Johnson S, Haider S, Hennessy E, Marlow N. Submitted to The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Annual Spring Meeting, University of Warwick, April 2011.